The course contains today’s core technologies from security to cloud to data management and more which are industry standard for launching IT careers into today’s digital world.
Sept. 12, 2020
|VA Approved||GI Bill & VET-TEC|
- Demonstrate baseline security skills for IT support professional.
- Configure device operating systems, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, Android and iOS and administer client-based as well as cloud-based (SaaS) software ·
- Troubleshoot and problem solve core service and support challenges while applying best practices for documentation, change management, and scripting.
- Support basic IT infrastructure and networking · Configure and support PC, mobile and IoT device hardware ·
- Implement basic data backup and recovery methods and apply data storage and management best practices
No prerequisites are necessary, but basic knowledge of computer hardware and operating systems is recommended.
Computer Fundamentals: Mobile Devices
- Laptop Hardware and Components
- Laptop Display Components
- Laptop Features
- Types of Other Mobile Devices
- Accessories and Ports
- Network Connectivity and Application Support
- Device Synchronization
Computer Fundamentals: Networking A. What Is Networking?
- What Is Networking?
- Networking Hardware, Services, and Configuration Concepts
- Wireless and Internet Connection Types and Their Features
- IoT Devices and the Smart Home
- Install and Configure a Basic Home and Small Business Network
Computer Fundamentals: Hardware
- PC Hardware and Use Cases
- Cables and Connectors
- Internal Hardware Components
- PC Storage
- Printer and Multi-function Devices
Computer Fundamentals: Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Examining the Case for Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Virtualization in the Real World
- Cloud Computing in the Real World